Question

Not able to Post Manual Customer Invoice IN Preliminary State

• 28 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have Created a Manual Customer Invoice which is in Preliminary Status. But i dont see the Commond for “Post Invoice” when I select that invoice.

this is Happning only for Version 22R1. and Works fine in 21R1. So is there any Setup Connected to this?

Please refere attached Document for screen shot

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Viraj,

I just tried in 22R1 Core environment and the post invoice option seems to be appearing for me as shown in the screenshot. Have you tried creating a customer invoice again?

Kind Regards,
Rashmi

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello Viraj.

It is always good to look at this page when something is causing problems with different customer invoices.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @Rashmi Ruth 

I tried it but its not showing ...

Is there any specific Setup which you have done? or it works normally….

Thanks in Advance….

Regards,

Viraj

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @viraj_best1,

No specific set up was done as such. Also as @deolse has suggested, you could check in the ‘Customer Invoices with Errors’ window to see if there is any error which is not allowing the invoice to be posted. 

Kind Regards,
Rashmi

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I don’t think errors in Manual Customer Invoice is shown in the Customer Invoices with Errors since it mainly shows the errors relating to live invoices. May be you can check whether these options are shown by checking the available commands using the following option.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @viraj_best1 

Can you check if you are able to fetch ‘Post Invoice’ as shown below,

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Shamalaka Perera

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi All,

Thank you for your solutions.

Actually for me that option is not visible at all it seems like a bug in our environment.

I will check with IFS.

Regards,

Viraj

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Viraj,

If you have a test enviroment which you can replicate the problem in, you can try setting the ‘Create Postings at Invoice Entry’ in Company/Invoice Tab to TRUE. Then try to create an invoice and save an it would show you any error if there is any.

Also I assume you have filled the voucher tab of the manual customer invoice correctly.

Pamith