Question

Month End Error-not updated vouchers in selected period

• 9 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi All.. This is my first POST here.. I am getting this error while Closing period at validation transaction in progress "not updated vouchers in selected period” . Although we have posted all vouchers remaing for period. My guess is inventory vOucher like MPL could be a reason. We just finished year end. this would be the next very period after year end. If you guys could guide me with screen shots that would be great..please see the attached files.. Thanx in advance for your kind help..

ERROR
Details of period
background job

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Shams Ahmed Ferdous

If there is inventory voucher like MPL that is not transferred, then you will get the tick in ‘Transaction waiting to be transferred from xxxxxxxx’. However, Can you please try to navigate to ‘Voucher entry’ window and query for all vouchers in Period 1. Please check and let me know if there is no pending vouchers.

Best regards

Zuha

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

See this image. 

Based on this it appears you vane a voucher in voucher entry that is not flowing to GL. 

Go to voucher entry select all records for the selected accounting period you wish to close.  Then review the vouchers as to why they don’t go to GL. A voucher could be in error status or in a not approved status.  It can even be outside the selections from your update GL. In any case check the voucher entry screen and make sure all flow to GL. 

Best regards, 

Thomas