Solved

Mixed payment error

• 18 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

Could some please help with below error message?

I tried to post bank receipts and couldn’t approve it. 

Thanks,

Claudia

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 18 February 2022, 01:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @CLAUDIAJI,

Please try to resolve the error by following the below steps.

1.    Go to the ‘Payment Documents’ window. Select ‘Customer payment receipt’ from the dropdown.
Add the document series ID, cash account (NAB_AUD) and the branch.

2.    Save the payment document record and RMB and select ‘Payment document number series’. Add a new record and give the valid from date and start and end values for the payment document number series.

3.    Now Go to the ‘Mixed payment’ window –search the the Statement number that you need to approve and RMB-Approve. The N voucher will get created. The payment status will change from ‘Not approved’ to ‘Approved’.

Hope the explanation helps. Please test this and let us know the results.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Based on the error message, it looks the the payment receipt functionality is expected.   Is that a desired outcome.   I believe Argentina used that functionality, I did not know it was expected for Australia. 

If it’s not required, check the cash account noted in the mixed payment. Zoom to that screen. 

See if that box is checked. 

If the box is not checked then see the customer payment tab. 

Payment Receipt:
Should a payment receipt be printed or not and if printed in connection with what?. Possible values are: No Receipt, no receipt will be printed. At Payment, a receipt is printed when the receipt is in status Partly Closed / Closed. At Matching, a receipt is printed when the receipt is matched with invoices.
For most countries - this is uncommon / not used. 

If this is truly used see the next image

You would need to enter a series.  

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thank you both, problem solved.