Solved

Logic behind / setup - Automatic Matching GL accounts

• 12 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

We’ve been using Automatic Account matching for some of our Ledger accounts and periodization accounts. For example account 1700 - Prepayment and accrued income.

If I have an account, where the transactions are not related to AR or AP and I want to match by site and/or counterpart or any other code part, would it be possible? Is there a way to decide which matching parameters should apply for a given account? Set tolerance and so on. 

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 12 June 2023, 15:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Currently, automatic matching logic is only supported based on supplier invoice or PO references.

However, additional logic could be developed using custom events (or in IFS Cloud - using Business Process Automation). 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi. I have to say I’m quite confused by this functionality. I believe the PO invoice match is normally done in the invoice screens. How do I get the PO and Invoice references updated for manual trandactions? We have armies of accountants matching manually thousands of transactions in the manual matching screen … which lacks usable performance after upgrade to the IFS Cloud. Big frustration :(