Solved

ISO200022 xml file change date format

• 5 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi community,

I want to change ISO200022 xml file <EndToEndId> tag date format. Date change from yyyy-mm-dd to yymmdd format. How can I do that.

icon

Best answer by Link 5 July 2023, 08:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @savasciftci 

in my opinion you can change it in the ISO20022 transformer in IFS connect.

You can download the file and modify it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @savasciftci 

The tag EndToEndId is not representing date of the transaction, this is a text field and represents unique ID for the transaction. In IFS, this is combination of payment order ID, order date and payment order item no.

I will copy you description of the field from IFS ISO20022 setup documentation.

<EndToEndId>
IFS Applications standard Payment XML file delivers according to the ISO 20022 standard. But some banks are handling this own reference field differently – some are expecting less characters in this tag. This must be handled as a customization for the customers using these banks. (Example: CitiBank – 15 characters). IFS Applications standard ISO 20022 payment format is printing Order-id/Date/Order item id (example: 23623/2014-02-19/1) in <EndToEndId>.

You can customize the transformer as @Link mentioned.

Hope this helps

Badge +2

I am in the same situation with the bank we are working with.  Is there any literature on the best way to customize the transformer?  I tried manually editing it but when I process thru the transformer it does not produce output for the <EndToEndId> tag.  I am hoping someone can advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I am in the same situation with the bank we are working with.  Is there any literature on the best way to customize the transformer?  I tried manually editing it but when I process thru the transformer it does not produce output for the <EndToEndId> tag.  I am hoping someone can advise.

Hi @ZTAJMASO 

maybe you can check the online documentation of IFS.

Link: Configure Transformers (ifs.cloud)