Question

Invoice Payment Date visibility

• 2 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

We are challenged by our Finance user on something they see very easy - showing (latest) invoice payment date in Supplier Invoices Analysis screen in the IFS Applications. Pointing out this a standard info seen in many ERPs they have been working before. Let say IFS is reluctant to show such basics in the standard. What possibility we are left with? We brainstormed following:

• Create a custom field on the supplier invoice level.
  • Configure the screen to show it
  • Get the field updated via some regular job or event

Correct? Any other way to show reference information from other logical units in Aurena standard screens?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

A custom field is the best way of solving this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It is possible via the supplier analysis

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Agree with @cperdue Christy, it is out of the box and no need for a custom field.

It can be seen from the overview Christy mentioned in all versions from at least V8.

Lobbies have the info.

Supplier 360 in V9 and V10.

It has definitely been around as a standard ERP function for quite a long time….

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I am not sure I agree. The above-mentioned screen doesn’t mean we can easily see the latest payment date. You have to look at each payment individually to see which invoices were included - you cannot search per invoice easily there. I have made an idea to add the latest payment date also in Invoice Analysis, Invoices Analysis and the invoices tab in the Supplier/Customer Analysis. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

You can explore a link to this analysis

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Again, if I was looking for a specific invoice amongst hundreads of invoices to look for one that was potentially paid months ago, I’d have to go line by line to find which payment run it was included in. What is required is against each invoice to see the date of payment, not starting at payment side to look for invoices included in that payment. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

One final attempt - if you query ledger items by invoice number, check the fully paid and then filter an applicable date range?