Invoice identification in ifs envoice

• 27 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 3 replies

Hello guys,

has anyone a proper IFS Connect Einvoice interface description?

I want to send my invoice xml over bizapi (receive einvoice) via Envoice connector.

Have a look at my aattached error message.

Do I need all this atributes to match the supplier in ifs? Or can I add on one attribute for example tax id number and ifs feels up automatical with the base data?

Thank you.

Best,

Juko

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I checked my records and have XML samples but they are old.   You may be able to review the tags and apply this to a newer version.  I’ll attach a couple different scenarios.      

As for the supplier ID, we can get the supplier ID using different options.  This is older but in my testing it still applied. 

Party Identification

To receive a supplier invoice into IFS Applications, the company ID and the supplier ID must be identified in the e-invoice file. Agreeing with your suppliers on what information to use for party identification is an important part of setting up basic data for the Receive Electronic XML Invoices process.

The following procedure is used by IFS Applications to identify the company ID. (Note: The system would proceed from one step to another only if the first step results in no match or more than one match.)

1. Match the customer association number in the received invoice with the association number of the company.
  2. Match the customer's tax identity with the tax identity of the company.
  3. Match the customer ID with our ID at supplier defined in the Supplier/General tab.
  4. Match the customer ID with the actual company ID
  5. Check whether the supplier ID exists for only one company.
  6. Display an error message in IFS Solution Manager.

The following procedure is used by IFS Applications to identify the supplier ID. (Note: The system would proceed from one step to another only if the first step results in no match or more than one match.)

1. Match the supplier association number in the received invoice with the association number of the supplier.
  2. Match the supplier VAT number in the received invoice with the tax identity number of the supplier.
  3. Match the bank account number in the received invoice with the default bank account number of the supplier.
  4. Match the Seller ID at Buyer with the supplier ID.
  5. Display an error message in IFS Solution Manager.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear Thomas,

I really appriate your detailed explanation.

In the further days I will have a closer look and come back to you with specific questions.

Thanks!

Best,

Julia