Solved

Invalid code part demand requirements for account 3300 connected to M30 posting type.

• 29 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

We are having a Customer Invoice Postings Analysis with an error.

Erroneous line contains the text ‘ AccountingCodestr.INVCODE: Invalid code part demand requirements for account 3300  connected to M30 posting type.’ 

Could you please advise me to change the invoice to add the project for this line.

Project is Mandatory in Code Part Demands of Account 3300.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by MitDenukN 29 October 2021, 15:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Badge +14

I was able to add pre posting details to the customer Order Line using a database script and then selected RMB process invoice.. from customer invoices with errors window.

In the script I used IFSAPP.PRE_ACCOUNTING_API.NEW__ API call to create new record for the relevant line.

Badge +14

In this case customer Order was in Invoiced/Closed status and I was unable to add pre posting data by selecting Line RMB option.

Reference Invalid Code Part Demands on Customer Invoice - How to add pre posting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I believe the following will work if your using a Financial project (you may need to create one).  

You can go to the related customer order line and enter a financial project in the pre-posting.  You can try connecting the order line to a project, but that option may no longer be available for that customer order line.  

You can’t pre-post a project management project (the projects with activities), but you can pre-post a financial project. 

If the customer order line should have been connected to a project management project, after you get the invoice to post with a financial project you can do a manual voucher to move the value from the financial project to the “real” project. 

Another option would be to temporarily turn off code party demands for the project allow the invoice to post, reclass the cost (do a voucher to move cost from that entry (no project) to the posting with the “real” project, update GL and reset the code part demands. 

A financial project may be cleaner as you would not “temporarily” turn off the code part demands. 

If any difficulties, include screen prints.  

Best regards, 

Thomas

Badge +14

Hi @Thomas Peterson , Thank you very much for the detailed information.