Question

Intercompany Invoice using connectivity messages

• 27 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi there,

I have setup an Intercompany scenario where a back to back Customer Order / Purchase Order has been created between 2 sites (each site is in a different company)

The Customer Order has been delivered and I’ve setup the Message Defaults to allow the Customer invoice to be ‘Sent’. I am expecting this to create an External Supplier invoice on the receiving company so I can match to the original Purchase Order, however I can’t see the External Supplier Invoice coming through. There seems to be a Connectivity Outbox message generated from the ‘Send’ of the Customer Invoice but not a Connectivity Inbox message for the Supplier invoice coming in. The message defaults on both the internal customer and supplier record include the INVOIC option. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Hayley Cairns 

Not sure what version you are on, but in addition to your settings as you have them.  On the supplier, set the Default Invoice Types > Automatic to SUPPEXT.  And on the Invoice > General tab the Self-Billing box should be checked and the PO Matching Level set to PO Receipt.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@ShawnBerk Thanks for the reply! This is on Apps 10. I’ll check out those settings and give it another try. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Hayley,

Check also the Routing Rules, we needed to have the “Received IFS EInvoice” address to be added, for it to function. 

Further, the Message Defaults at the Invoice Tab of the Supplier is to be filled:

/Arend

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I tried this routing rules : 

But it doesn’t work correctly. Is there anything else to do ?

Thanks for your answer quick because I’m stuck

Christèle