Question

IFS Cloud - One Bookmark per page

• 1 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hello, is there a chance to define more bookmarks per one page? In case I would like to have different filters on one page and have those filters saved in bookmark page, is there a chance?

I have found that it is possible to have two bookmarks per page - one using Page search and the second one using Filter Search, both on the same page. 

Is there a way to define more than one for Page Search?

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You can create as many saved searches as you like, and each one can be added as a bookmark. 

When you create the new search, if it’s the same parameters, IFS will offer whether to modify it or add it as a new search. Each saved search can be added as a separate bookmark

Badge +5

You can create as many saved searches as you like, and each one can be added as a bookmark. 

When you create the new search, if it’s the same parameters, IFS will offer whether to modify it or add it as a new search. Each saved search can be added as a separate bookmark

Hello Rituma, thank you for quick answer. I am aware that I can create as many Saves Searches as I want, but still not able to make more than one bookmark from the same page. I select Save Search #1 and then create Bookmark with unique name, eg. Bookm #1. Then I select Save Search #2 on the same page and then create Bookmark with unique name, E.g. Bookm #2, the original one - Bookm #1 is rewritten by Bookm #2.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I’ve just tested this and I am able to add multiple bookmarks from the same page. Could it be a different version we are looking at? I’ve tested this in 22R1 update 7. 

Badge +5

I’ve just tested this and I am able to add multiple bookmarks from the same page. Could it be a different version we are looking at? I’ve tested this in 22R1 update 7. 

Hello, we are using 21R2 SU13 now. Planning 22R2 implementation. so this could the difference. Thank you.