IFS Cloud 22R2 Mixed Payment Parallel Currency

• 27 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19
  • Superhero (Partner)
  • 542 replies

Hello

My company has no parallel currency setup. But when i am creating a customer payment transaction on mixed payment window I can enter parallel currency amount manually.

See example below. Field is not deactivated.

After finishing the record, I can see parallel currency amount

Parallel currency amount is displayed in mixed payment voucher rows.

icon

Best answer by Shanuka Lashan 27 December 2022, 22:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @gumabs,

I checked the flow in our RnD reference environments and I was able to observe the same behavior. Therefore, this is a bug could be reported to IFS RnD as a bug in the application. Therefore, kindly raise a case to IFS Support.

Additionally while testing the flow I was able to observe that the Parallel currency amount is allowed to enter only when processing the Customer Payment via “ New payment transaction” only. If you try to enter the transaction via the Transaction Details in Mix Payment page, the Parallel currency amount fields are greyed out and therefore, it is not allowed to enter the Parallel currency amounts.

Accordingly, I believe there is a workaround to bypass this behavior.

Furthermore, in the Voucher page, posting amounts related to Parallel currency amounts are not appearing as well.

However, in order to get a permanent solution, please report this to RnD via a Support Case.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @Shanuka Lashan ,

Currently I don’t have access to IFS support to raise a case :( Can someone do it in my name?

In the voucher, there is a new row added for parallel currency gain/loss however amount fields are blank as you showed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @gumabs,

I am not too sure how you should raise a case to IFS Support when you do not have access to IFS Support. But you can first check this internally within your organization. There may be other persons from your company who has the access to IFS Support. Therefore, please ask one of them to raise a case on behalf of you. 

Otherwise, please contact Partner Admin via global.partner.operations@ifs.com and they will be to advise you on how support can be reached.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @Shanuka Lashan 

I will check with my colleagues.

Thank you