Solved

How to adjust file name in ISO 20022 file?

• 14 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We are using ISO 20022 in file payments, The file name created is very long and strange, so we want to change that logic. How do you do that? 

ISO20022 is XML files and the file type have no file template or outgoing file template.  

icon

Best answer by Siri_Bytics 14 August 2020, 12:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Andreas,

yes you should be able to change the name of the outgoing files in the Routing Rules:

In the above print screen it is an HR File example, but for Finance it works the same. Important to know is that in the Address (on the left part of the print screen) you also need to define a unique Identifier next to generic and general Address parts.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Siri

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks, It helped a lot.  

It is the GUID mention in the address that makes it to long. Is it possible to set something instead that adds date and time into the file name? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Is it possible to set something instead that adds date and time into the file name? 

Hi Andreas,

try %TIMESTAMP% in the Address. 

Let me know if that worked out or if you need more help;-)

BR,

Siri

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

HI Siri

It Works! Thanks. 

Do you have any idea to get the Company code as well?

BR

Andreas 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Andreas,

great:-) 

I am not sure with this one, but I would try %COMPANY%. I used it for another Address, but I am not sure if this TAG works with all Addresse of all Files.

Just let me know if it worked out, if not I will investigate a bit on this;-)

BR,

Siri

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Andreas,

Adding few words to Siri's input.

If you want to fetch company name to file name, try to define the output file name with %SENDER%. If I remember correctly, Company and Payment Institute should be fetched as Sender.

Best Regards

Eranda

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@Eranda many thanks for your support:relaxed:  Great to work on this platform again together:thumbsup_tone1: