Solved

External File Template-Customer/Supplier Invoice Template

• 12 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

How to Upload Multiple Invoice Lines having same Invoice number by using ExtSuppInv and ExtCustInv file type templates.

icon

Best answer by Xavier Fernando 12 June 2021, 17:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Srichand ,

STDSIN2 standard template does not have the option to set to load multiple lines. You have to create new external file template based on STDSIN2 template having the option MULTIPLE_LINES_ALLOWED as below. After that, users can use that template to load multiple lines.

You can follow same for STDCIN2 also. As Steps , it as below;

1.Go to External File templates window

2.Search for File Template STDCIN2

3.Select the line and use RMB option  Copy File Template…

4.Enter a name in File Template and Description name. Press OK.

5.Select the created template and go via RMB option Details to the template.

6.Go to Detail tab and create a new record.  Add column id MULTIPLE_LINES_ALLOWED ( With Record Type A)

Hope this helps you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Further below link will assist you more as of how to use STDSIN1 file template with multiple lines .

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks for the information provided.

I was successfully able to create external supplier invoice having one Invoice line and Multiple Posting lines, Multiple Invoice Lines and Multiple Posting lines and Multiple invoice lines and one Posting line.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Srichand ,

That is great news. If you wish, you can attach your templates for future reference of other members of the community. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Sure.  But I have not created seperated excel sheet for each incident. Just changed in the same file and uploaded. After some while conducting client work shop will create seperate Excel sheets then will attach.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi  @Srichand , would you have the templates available to attach/share?   I’ve just started to look at using this feature therefore would be helpful.  Thank you!