Solved

Error: 'You are not allowed to execute the report'

• 19 November 2020
  • 4 replies

When the user is trying to print a ‘Supplier Payment Proposal’, when clicking OK on the ‘Payment Proposal Report Parameters’, the error message ‘You are not allowed to execute the report’. I have looked in Permission sets and can’t see anywhere where it is restricted. The printing works in EE but not in Aurena, I can’t figure out the projection it requires.

icon

Best answer by william.klotz 26 April 2021, 19:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I am working in IFS 10 vs Aurena but have you checked the invoice workflow basic data?  

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We have this same issue (Apps10) trying to order any “Operational Report” in Aurena even though the same user can see the report (including Supplier Payment Proposal) in IEE so pretty sure this is an Aurena and/or a Projection issue.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Lolla ,

When you are creating your Aurena permissions have you’ve assigned the operational reports you wish the permission set to have access.  You have to click on the Reports side menu then goto the Operational and Business Reports section and add the operational reports you wish to assign to the projection.   The screenshot below is assigning operational reports “Incident Details and Incidents Summary” to the AUI_INCIDENT_REPORTING permissions.

Aurena Operational Reports

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

Using Apps 10 upd 9 aurena we are getting this error when trying to print WorkOrders or WorkTasks.

What permisions/projections need granted to be able to print?

Print is OK in explorer side

Thank you,

Jerry