Question

Customer payment history

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello, is there any standard way in IFS 10 to get a report or data on the following?

I would like to analyse for one (or several) customers whether they are adhereing with there payments to the set due date; in order to prepare for a discussion on their payment moral with them.

Therefore, I look for a table / report that shows me (at least) Customer number, Customer order number, invoiced amount, original due date, date when funds were received (or booked)

Any idea on that?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi,

There is window named ‘Customer Payment Matching Analysis’  in standard IFS application. However it will show different lines for invoice & payment with reference to invoice no. You may try that.

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @IDENTEC 

You may also check the “Customer Invoices Due for Payment Analysis” window for this purpose.

Kind Regards,

Dismanthi

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @IDENTEC ,

You may also consider the feasibility of developing a quick report to meet your exact requirement

Business Reporting and Analysis >  Ad- Hoc Reporting > Quick Reports

Best Regards,

Sachin

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

I agree with all above posts.

Anyway can also go to Customer Analysis window as well, which includes all details relating to a particular customer, such as invoices, payments, installments etc. And this shows Invoiced Amount and Open amount per invoice and whether the invoice is fully paid or not. Refer attached “Image 1 - Customer Analysis.png”

And from this window, you can select an invoice and RMB on it to view options relating to that invoice. Refer attached “Image 2 - Customer Analysis RMB.png

And also you can go to Payments per Invoice, which will give you information on the type of payment, voucher series/ number on the payment for the selected invoice. Refer attached “Image 3 - Customer Payments per Invoice.png

And if you need to get the required analysis reports, you can go to Order Reports and select the required reports. Refer attached “Image 4 - Order Reports.png

Best Regards,

Rasangi

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I agree with all the answers above but wanted to make sure you are aware of the customer credit management functions in IFS.   If you are using -- the customer credit analysis (after you run the calculate) is  great overview of your customers and shows their DSO so you know which customers you should focus on

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi IDENTEC

As Nancy mention on a previous note, if you use IFS standard Customer credit Management windows ( Customer record need to have data on credit info tab and you need to run the job "Calculate Customer credit information " ), This will capture data on customer level such as ; 

1.Last payment Amount and Last Payment date
2.Credit limit and remaining credit limit Etc

And Then when it comes to individual invoice level, I believe this information could be gathered through " AR customer invoice analysis window" and “Customer Invoices Due for Payment Analysis”