Question

Customer Offset Items

• 24 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I had an interrogation regarding the Customer Offset Proposals on IFS Cloud (21R1 and 22R1).

I am actually working on the payments received from unidentified customers. 

To do so and on the screen “Customer Offset Items”, I have some issues when I “Select Multiple Invoices/Prepayments” as you can see below. 

Actually and once on the screen  “Select Multiple Invoices / Prepayments”, the screen is freezed and I can’t do anything except reading. 

Anyone has been in this situation ? 

All support or suggestions are very welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you in advance comunity. 

Khalil

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @khalil.elmoujaddidi,

Ideally if you have open invoices in the company, you should be directly to select multiple invoices prepayments where you could select the invoices. 

Does this happen always and did you try refreshing the window or restarting the application.

At the same time, as a workaround you can use mixed payment window and do the offset.

You can enter the payment amount as zero under “enter customer payment” and match the invoices where the same functionality will work.

Kind Regards,

Rashen

Badge +1

Hi @Rashen Wickramarathne , 

Thank you for your answer. 

Actually the issue is more related with the customer offset proposals.

Actually, the parked payments are not generated when the offset is generated, as a result we can’t do the matching between the parked payment and the customer invoice (related to the unindified client). 

The screen below shows the existence of parked customer payments, even though they don’t appear in the customer offset propsal. 

Do you have any idea about that issue too? 

Also, I tried this process on IFS EE but just not on IFS Cloud. 

Thank you again.