Solved

creating attachment for external supplier invoices

• 7 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi experts

in Ifs Cloud 21R2 you were able to define the FTP path for attaching files in external supplier invoice:

in 22R1 this is missing now

how do i make attachements now?

icon

Best answer by bytsophan 8 November 2022, 08:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

You can read more in Techdocs:

http://techdocs/22r1/030_administration/200_add_administration/050_configure_sinwof/#setup_file_based_import

Here are some steps to follow:

1. Enable routing rule “Example_Document_File_Import”.
  2. Prefix pdf file to attach with “INVOICE_IMAGE”. Example INVOICE_IMAGEtest.pdf.
  3. Copy file to FTP IN folder.
  4. Login to Aurena and navigate to External Supplier Invoice Document Files page and verify new entry in Loaded state.
  5. Modify existing STDSIN3 file with new document name.
  6. Navigate to External Supplier Invoice Assistant and load STDSIN3 file.
  7. Navigate to External Supplier Invoice Load Information page and query for new load.
  8. Process to Create Invoice.
  9. Verify that attachment is displayed in External Supplier Invoices page
  10. Verify that External Supplier Invoice Document File is set to Transferred.

Best regards, 

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi, 

You can read more in Techdocs:

http://techdocs/22r1/030_administration/200_add_administration/050_configure_sinwof/#setup_file_based_import

Here are some steps to follow:

1. Enable routing rule “Example_Document_File_Import”.
  2. Prefix pdf file to attach with “INVOICE_IMAGE”. Example INVOICE_IMAGEtest.pdf.
  3. Copy file to FTP IN folder.
  4. Login to Aurena and navigate to External Supplier Invoice Document Files page and verify new entry in Loaded state.
  5. Modify existing STDSIN3 file with new document name.
  6. Navigate to External Supplier Invoice Assistant and load STDSIN3 file.
  7. Navigate to External Supplier Invoice Load Information page and query for new load.
  8. Process to Create Invoice.
  9. Verify that attachment is displayed in External Supplier Invoices page
  10. Verify that External Supplier Invoice Document File is set to Transferred.

Best regards, 

Linda

Hi Linda

Can you attach this document from the link into this conversation? as a partnerstatus i dont have access to this techdocs

Best Regards

Sophal

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

Sorry, I think I put wrong link. Does this one work better?:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/22r1/030_administration/200_add_administration/050_configure_sinwof/

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Linda,

we also recognized that the functionality to upload invoice images has been re-designed with 22R2 and there are no FTP parameters on company level anymore. Unfortunately this change is not mentioned in “What’s new” presentations so it was a little surprise for us as we are using this functionality heavily in 21R2SU13 with TIF images. 
So we did the new setup and tested the scenario we are using today and it seems to be working fine with PDF images, but it does not work with TIF images we are using today, in despite we have enabled TIF to PDF conversion on company level.
The parameter for the TIF conversion is still available on company level, when the conversion is supposed to happen with the new setup? May be you should consider to enhance technical documentation with information regarding the image format conversion.
I have also recorded case for this, where you can find screenshots with the error given for TIF images.
Ticket Form for Case - Service Center (ifs.com) 
Thank You
BR Jan