Does someone knows how to create and the connect a Customer Invoice to an advance invoice already created?
Here is the step by steps I followed:
- Have a Customer order in planned status connected to a Projet
- I RMB and created an advance invoice related to this Customer Order
- The advance invoice is created, I print it and paid it: it’s in status Paid/printed
- I followed the Quick Handle flow for the Customer Order and change it to Deliver status
- Know I want to have the Final Customer Invoice created to be able to link it to the previous Advance Invoice created.
I’m stop at this step because:
- I do not have the option to create a Manual Customer Invoice,
- The instant invoice is not relevant for this matter
- I cannot create the Invoice in the screen “create customer invoice” , my Customer Order doen’t appears.
I only have the Advance Invoice for this Customer Order.
Does someone has already test that and suceed ?
Thanks for your help
Best answer by Nancy FinkView original