Solved

Configuration to Send Self-Billing Invoice

• 14 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Does someone know what should be configured to Send Self-Billing Invoice that this function be enabled?

icon

Best answer by Malgorzata Palatynska 14 March 2022, 12:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Paweł,

there are two checboxes that should be ticked:
1st - the checbox Self-Billing in the Supplier > Invoice > Po Matching tab 

2nd - the checbox Allow Self-Billing in the Supplier > Purchase > Message Default tab

Additionally, the type of Receiving Advice must be selected.
The receiving advice can be of two different types.
It specifies which type is used for the particular supplier or whether both types are used. The default value is Do Not Use.
Do Not Use: The receiving advice is not used at all for the supplier.
Arrived Goods: The receiving advice of type Arrived Goods is used for reporting back to the supplier about the receipts that have arrived. It includes information about the arrived quantities and arrival dates.
Approved Goods: The receiving advice of type Approved Goods is used for reporting back to the supplier only about the receipts that have been received into stock. It includes information about the arrived quantities as well as the approved quantities after quality inspections. Also the arrival and approval dates will be included.
Arrived and Approved Goods: The receiving advice of type Arrived Goods as well as the receiving advice of type Approved Goods are used for reporting back to the supplier about receipts. 

Best regards,
Małgorata

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Pawel,

to enable sending self-biling invoice on “Receiving Advice” you need to set Message Class SBIINV for the supplier:

Print Receiving Advice and Create Invoice, then the option “Send Self-Biling Invoice” will be available:

Best regards,

Aneta

Badge +2

I am working in the Cloud version.    I did all of above, but supplier invoice still not generated on receipt.

I am getting a receipt advice, but no connected receipts.