Solved

Cloud 23.1.5 - supplier invoice Workflow

• 27 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Guys,

I tried everything I’ve been able to find and yet, not been able to show the SUPPLIER INVOICE WORKFLOW tab, at COMPANY-->INVOICE. Anybody can help me?

Thanks,

Gianni Neves

icon

Best answer by gumabs 28 November 2023, 06:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Have you checked page designer to see if it’s hidden? IFS has been dropping the ball recently with these updates just blindsiding customers with changes that aren’t documented except for very obscure change logs that aren’t properly given to said customers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @bdoucette ,

The only thing I can see, it is a condition below:

Thanks,

Gianni Neves

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

@gianni.neves I’m assuming IFS has some logic behind hiding the tab under those conditions. I’m not sure what they are but I don’t believe manually forcing the tab to appear would be wise. I’d leave it as is for now and wait for an employee to respond. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @gianni.neves 

You must enable Posting Proposals then Supplier Invoice Workflow will be enabled by the system.

Remember that once it is enabled, it cannot be disabled. And your supplier invoice entry method will slightly change.

Hope this helps

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello @gianni.neves 

You must enable Posting Proposals then Supplier Invoice Workflow will be enabled by the system.

Remember that once it is enabled, it cannot be disabled. And your supplier invoice entry method will slightly change.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the answer @gumabs.

Maybe you can help if another problem with invoice workflow. I made all configuration, but when I create any invoice, the system doesn’t send any notification. The configuration SEND NOTIFICATION is checked for the authorizers.

Thanks again,

GIanni

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @gianni.neves 

This could be due to event action is not defined or not enabled etc. Check please your event actions under solution manager. To define an event action, you may need some technical support.

Hope this helps