Question

CAMT 053 Nordea

• 28 August 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi 

I need some help how to set up CAMT 053 based on file from Nordea.

Is there anyone that have information about what functions that should be used and how it should be set to be able to upload camt 053. Any one that has a description or instruction? 

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi, I got this error when loading the file, what missing setting do i have? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Andreas,

I suspect whether you tried to load it manually via external payment load file window. CAMT file is a xml file and according to IFS design, you have to load it via IFS connect. That means you have to place the file in application server IN folder. Then the file will be automatically read and extracted data to external payment. But, please note that you have to setup the babasic data properly to read the file.

This is bit lengthy process.

If you need more details, I will try to help.

Best Regards 

Eranda

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks, 

Yes, you were right, i was in the wrong place.

Now the issue is that the payment comes into the wrong cash account in external payment.

We have different currency accounts in the company depending on currency. In Sweden the different bank account still have the same IBAN number. How should it be defined which cash account that should be used?  In company identifier in external payment parameters you can only add the IBAN number not currency code. Payment institute is same regardless of currency. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Any one that can help me how to defined what cash account to be used when same IBAN number? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the late reply. IFS R&D has released a bug fix for this problem. The fix has been included for APP10 UPD6. But, if you are running in older version, you might need to apply this patch (check with IFS global support according to your version).

Please note that you should get the cash account currency in XML file in order to solve this problem via above mentioned fix. The solution has been applied to consider the cash account currency of the file to match with the currency of the cash account.

If you need more help, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards

Eranda

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Eranda

Thanks for info. 

We are ruining apps 9.10 is the fix available in app 9? 

Do you have any number for this fix i can reefer to 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Andreas,

I will message you the details.

Best Regards

Eranda

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

HI Eranda 

Now we are about to start using IFS 10, but it seems like we have the same issue with the Company identifier when it comes to same bank account number but with different currency “pockets” Do You have the correction ID? I believe we are running IFS 10.11 now.  

Badge +4

Thanks, 

Yes, you were right, i was in the wrong place.

Now the issue is that the payment comes into the wrong cash account in external payment.

We have different currency accounts in the company depending on currency. In Sweden the different bank account still have the same IBAN number. How should it be defined which cash account that should be used?  In company identifier in external payment parameters you can only add the IBAN number not currency code. Payment institute is same regardless of currency. 

Dear @Andreas_M, could you please tell me what you meant by “I was in the wrong place” ? I also wanted to upload my CAMT053 xml file manually, but got exactly the same error as you did. Where should I upload it to not get this error anymore ?

Kind regards,

Thibaut.