Solved

Bank Reconciliation

• 7 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

We have been using IFS10 for almost a year now, but have never used the Bank Rec functionality

We have now have a process for uploading bank statements into IFS - which will help with matching payments - but is there any notes/instructions on how we can clear the previous ledger transactions with no bank to match against and how we get the balances to reconcile?

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 7 December 2020, 18:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi, If you did not load bank statements, you could still mark ledger transactions as matched with externally received statements (paper/pdf etc...) in Internal Manual Matching window. I cannot give you now screenshot from version 10, but I hope you can find it yourself. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Without marking all your previous cash transactions as matched in the manual matching process, there is an easy way to limit /ignore your very old cash transactions that comes into the automatic matching process. 

If that is your request/concern, please do reply .. I will introduce you to another quick way to start automatic bank reconciliation from now onwards. ( Or from any date as you prefer)

Best Regards,

Chirantha.