Solved

Automatic transaction matching bank rec

• 9 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I am working in 21.2.0.  I completed automatic transaction matching for the bank reconciliation but I am unable to see the transactions that were matched.  There is no placed to rollback these matchings either.  All of the documentation in the Community look like it’s from IEE and there is a RMB that allows unmatching but I cannot find this in the Cloud version we are on.

Thanks for any assistance.

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 10 January 2023, 15:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

There is a standard analysis screen to view this:

From here you can roll-back final matching and it will allow you to go back to Automatic Transaction Matching.

If the reconciliation is not yet finalised, then you can get back to the window to roll-back individual transactions if you enter the reconciliation date and bank account in this window:

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thanks.  The Bank Statement Reconciled Transactions Analysis screen never showed anything, I keep getting “Nothing Found”. 

I was able to unmatch these when I went to the Manual Transaction Matching sceen,

however the Bank Transactions are no longer showing up in the Automatic Transaction Matching Screen.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Strange about the nothing found issue. Does a user with full access rights (e.g. IFSADMIN) has got the same issue? If so - I’d suggest raising a support case for it.

In Automatic Transaction Matching, do you have “Exclude Matched” selected? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I was able to see the bank items now with removing the Exclude Matched check, thank you! And I can unmatch directly from the automatic transaction matching screen.

Thanks for your help!