Solved

Aurena Matching PO receipt line Manual supplier invoice

• 2 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I’m using Apps 10 with Aurena.  How do I select the PO receipt to match.

I created the PO

Received the PO

create New manual supplier invoice

Enter the header information with PO number 

Click next

Select Copy unmatched PO receipts

I can see the receipt lines.

This is where I’m stuck, there doesn’t appear to be a way to match the PO receipt line.  (In IEE there is a check box)

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by lisvse 7 February 2022, 20:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @kurbanik ,

You can follow the below steps in the Manual Supplier Invoice or Posting Proposals  window in Aurena to Match PO Receipts.

1.Click the 3 dots highlights.

1. Select Purchasing
  2. Select Match PO Receipts

Hope this helps :)

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kurbanik ,

Please ensure the company is a posting proposal company and also check whether receipt reference is entered in the manual supplier invoice header. 

Please check the PO Matching Parameters on the Supplier page > Invoice > PO Matching level

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

It works in IEE for the same supplier.  We only do manual supplier invoices, no posting proposals, so that is not active.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

My setup seems to be correct. Shouldn’t I have a button for “Match PO receipts per line” in the line section? In IEE this option takes me to “Post from Purchase Order”

I only have 2 buttons “Copy unmatched PO receipts” and “copy unreceived PO lines”

Again, I am not using a posting proposal, only manual supplier invoice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kurbanik ,

Have you tried entering the Receipt reference in the first step?

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Matching in Aurena is conducted for a non posting proposal company in page called Manual Supplier Invoice. According to this description I think you are in the New Manual Supplier Invoice assistant and there you cannot do the matching. You have to create the invoice first and then do the matching in Manual Supplier Invoice page. 

Best regards, 

Linda