Solved

AR Contact Link to Customer

• 21 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi All,

We have recently gone live within IFS 10 and are looking to understand how to best utilise the Customer Analysis screen.

Within this screen there is an AR Contact field which allows me to Zoom to the below screen:

However, when adding an AR Contact I’m unsure on how to link to the specific customers in order for the Contact details to display within the Customer Analysis screen.

Please can you help?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Aneta Kuzora 22 July 2021, 15:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Oliver,

When you go to customer/Payment tab, you can see a field to define the AR contact of the customer. It allows you to select the contact person defined in communication methods of the customer. So, first you have to define the contact person in customer/communication method tab and then attach the person as AR contact in Customer/Payment tab.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Eranda,

The customer that I have used within the example above has the AR Customer Contact field set up as per the below:

This is however not pulling through to the Customer Analysis screen and when zooming to the destination provided by the Customer Analysis screen I am taken to the AR Contact screen above.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Oliver,

first you have to define AR Contacts in General Payment and then connect the contact with the customer in  Customer/Payment tab, but in the field AR Contact, not AR Customer Contact

Best regards

Aneta

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Oliver, 

Sorry for the confusion. Define your AR Contact in AR Contact window (There is a window in Navigator AR Contact). Then you can select it in AR Contact field in Payment tab. Then, it will be visible in Customer analysis window. Because, here you define AR contact and not the Customer’s AR contact. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Eranda,

So I have entered some information within the AR Contact screen, but when returning to the Customer Analysis screen I can’t pick up this Contact, all I can do is Zoom back to the AR Contact screen?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Oliver

now please select the AR Contact OLIVER in AR Contact field in  Customer/Payment tab for customer GB40168 and save. Then, it will be visible in Customer analysis window.

Best regards,

Aneta

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Ahhh - thank you Aneta! and Eranda!