Solved

Advance invoice on instant invoice

• 20 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hello - I am on IFS10, update 13.  I am trying to mark an instant invoice as an advance invoice.  I have accessed the advance invoice reference box via the RMB on the general tab of the instant invoice.  What is this screen supposed to do?  It is asking for an invoice series ID, invoice no and amortized amount.  I can select series ID AD with the list of values.  The other two fields do not have anything in the list of values.  I do have an invoice number series set for series ID AD.  It seems like I missed some setup data somewhere.  I would appreciate an information on setup and creation of the advance invoice.

Thanks for your time.

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 21 April 2022, 14:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Advance invoice reference window accessible via the RMB option is dedicated to indicate utilization of previously received advance to cover current regular invoice amount. It is NOT intended to create new advance invoice.

I think creating new invoice you should simply check “Advance invoice” flag in Instant invoice window, it is possible that this is available only before first invoice item is created. In such a case exiting invoice lines must be removed prior to checking that flag.