Solved

1099-NEC report not generating

• 17 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

All-

I am in high hopes someone can help me.   I am in Aurena (latest release) attempting to setup the 1099-NEC.  The suppleir is setup with reporting & tax codes.   Income types/report types are setup.  A WH tax code is defined.    The tax group is setup to tax codes.   I have processed multiple supplier invoices and payments, fetched tax data and updated the GL.   The tax transactions show up but my report is empty.

Best-

Christy

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 17 November 2021, 20:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

My original reply was lost (three times).  I had images and full instructions, but the entry failed.   The entry was very similar to what I wrote on similar community posting, 

You can see recent postings for the same subject in the community.   

Per the above comment - “The tax group is setup to tax codes”. - This appears to  be inconsistent with what we need for the revised 1099 MISC / 1099 NEC reporting as described in  the PPT. 

If you don’t have the described tax groups - you may need choose to do an update company using the STD-US template.  

Best regards, 

Thomas

I’ll attached the PPT again in the next update. It’s not playing well, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

See sample Tax groups. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Sorry, can’t attached the PPT.  Please see the other - recent posting. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@cperdue I am having issues in generating the income amount in the tax transactions. I am curious to know if you were able to generate the 1099 reporting. I tested in in Cloud 21R2.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I have not tested this in Cloud.

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks Christy