Skip to main content

Hi,

I have created a customer order from a work order via the customer order handling option in the menu option. This then creates my connection between WO and CO in which I can get to the CO. However when on the CO I am unable to find my connection to the work order in the related pages. I have seen this working in another environment. What am I missing?

@GeorgeArmstrong please checkout below post. For some reason WOs in Released / WorkDone don’t show up in the CO → Related Pages.

Probably a ticket with IFS would be required to explain why this is the case.

@Marcel.Ausan - I have looked at this. One thing to add is that I don’t see the connection in any WO status.

Hi @GeorgeArmstrong 

May I know in which Cloud version you are testing in ?

This issue is there until 23R1 version and has been solved in 23R2 version.

Details of the fix:

In 23R2, update modifications have been made to the Active_Work_Order_Util_API and Customer_Order_Handling_Svc files. In Active_Work_Order_Util_API.Ser_Request_Exist_For_Cust_Ord method has been modified to enable correct navigation to the Connected Work Orders page. And Check_Wo_Connected_Lines_Exist___ function in Customer_Order_Handling_Svc has been replaced with Check_Wo_Connected___ to facilitate correct navigation to the Connected Work Orders page.

Best Regards,

Thilini

I can confirm we have this issue in 23R1.

Best Regards,

George.