Solved

Recurring shift pattern for resource

• 2 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We want that in calendar technician should be visible 14 days as working and 14 days as on break for each month for the whole year. How this can be achieved.

icon

Best answer by Alexander Heinze 5 June 2023, 13:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

You need to create a 28 day shift pattern and specify 14 days as working days (with a shift) and 14 days without (or a day off shift)

The assign the shift pattern to the resource and generate capacity for a year.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @anmise 

1. What is the point of generating resource shift pattern as I have to manually create shift for resource that will be visible in dispatch console.{One by one I have to add shift for resource , any auto generating way?}
  2. The following is the configuration in resource detail 

3.Also we don’t want everyone in dispatch console , only the resource which are available on that day should be visible .

1. this button I guess should be on but we are not able to do so !

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @HDZRISHABH re #1: You only generate the pattern once and associate it to the resource(s) as in your first screenshot. Btw, June 1 )on your 2nd screenshot) is a Thursday, so Start Seq No should be 4 (assuming your pattern starts on a Monday). Then click “Generate Schedules and Capacity”, which will automatically create the shifts for all resources in a given time frame.

#3 is not possible at the moment, you will see all resources in the dataset, some with, some without shifts.