Solved

PSO Add Unavailabilities in Scheduling Workspace

Badge +7

we are upgrading from 360 to PSO6 and cant find how to add or delete private activities in the Scheduling Workspace as we can in 360. Are we correct in thinking that this is now something that has to be performed in the Planning Workspace in Planning/Resource/Unavailabilities, or are we still able to add the unavailbilities directly into the Scheduling Workspace?

thank you for your help

icon

Best answer by Sajith Anushan 7 June 2022, 14:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Rob,

If ARP is used, it is expected that this is done in Planning workspace. Rota update will send these changes to Scheduling side then.

Badge +7

ARP? if i’m in the SCHEDULING WORKSPACE can I add a Private Activity directly to the Resource shift just as I can in 360?

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

ARP means if you are using Planning workspace for resource planning purpose.

You can’t add or remove it directly from Scheduling workspace. Your understanding is correct there. 

Duration changes can be done though.

There are several screens you can add/remove unavailabilities in planning workspace.

Planning/Resource Data/Resource/Unavailabilities

Planning/Resource Data/Unavailabilities

Planning/Resource Planner

Badge +7

Thank you Sajith for putting my mind at ease that I wasn’t missing something. I’d discovered all the edit options in the Scheduling Workspace and the creation and deletion in the Planning Workspace. I just need to do a little retraining of operatives before go-live. thank you for your expert help