Question

Person not visible in Direct allocation in service management

• 4 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

In the work task --scheduling & allocation in service management, in the direct allocation, it does not show any LOV in Allocated to person, so how can we bring /create a person that shows up in direct allocation. I can see that person in Allocations on demand.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

In the work task --scheduling & allocation in service management, in the direct allocation, it does not show any LOV in Allocated to person, so how can we bring /create a person that shows up in direct allocation. I can see that person in Allocations on demand.

Is this Apps10 or Cloud? Do you have “Apply Constraints” ticked?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi Anmise

I am doing this on cloud. I kept the constraints ON and off both ways but still could not see any resource

Userlevel 7

Hi Anmise

I am doing this on cloud. I kept the constraints ON and off both ways but still could not see any resource

Is you resource linked to the maintenance organisation? Do you have an employee record? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I have a maintenance organization & a site attached to it. The site has many users out of which 1 is my resource. The site is associated with a company  which has many employees that has my resource also. Other than that, anything else to setup?

Userlevel 7

I have a maintenance organization & a site attached to it. The site has many users out of which 1 is my resource. The site is associated with a company  which has many employees that has my resource also. Other than that, anything else to setup?

The maintenance organization should match the maintenance organization of the task.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

It seems everything is setup as per this

Userlevel 7

It seems everything is setup as per this

Ok, does your resource belong to any resource group connected to the company and site?  A resource group with “Use in Service” and “Use in Maintenance” ticked.