Question

ORA-06550 problem, can anyone help?

• 14 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Hello everyone!

Me and my team are trying to create an FSM developer environment. Firstly I initiate the Oracle database installation process through the setup.exe file provided by IFS and the GUI is running normally at first. When asked, after some steps, to enter the credentials provided to us to create the DB, ba powershell windows appears beginning the installation. After some run time, I get the ORA-06550 error. I have attached a log file with this post, as taken from windows powershell, any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Dimitris

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @DimitrisK ,

From the log file you have attached, the following can be seen:

...metrix_app_params (if necessary)...
FROM fsm6metadata.attachment
ERROR at line 1106:
ORA-06550: line 1106, column 21:
PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
ORA-06550: line 1105, column 2:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

It seems like the column name/alias that is being referenced is invalid or not being called properly. Could you please review the steps you have gone through and see if you have missed something?

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Malindu

Badge +3

Thank you Malindu for your response. 

Concerning the steps that you talked about, I just launch the installer (setup.exe) and go through the steps provided by IFS Documentation… So as from my understanding, no steps where disregarded… 

What shall I do in this occasion? 

Thank you very much,

Dimitris

Badge +3

Hi Malindu, 

is there any update on the following? 

We keep doing the steps of the documentation provided but we keep on getting the same error.

Is there a chance that the scripts we got have faults?

Thank you,

Dimitris

Badge +3

Dear all,

We have checked the error and the procedure raising the error during compilation is the following:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE FSMDEV.displaySyncRuleCounts
IS

This procedure there was hardcoded schemanames (FsmMetadata) so the tables could not be resolved. We need to manually remove it and the compilation was done.

Could you please proceed to fix the above and provide newer scripts?

Thank you very much, 

Dimitris

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @DimitrisK,

The Community forums are for discussion and help on how to questions but they cannot provide fixes for support issues.

This will need to be raised as a support case for a fix to be provided.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Badge +1

Hi @DimitrisK 

What happened to this issue? Did you raise a ticket for IFS? 

Best Regards,

Rusiru Athukorala