Solved

Multiple values for HierarchicalDatabaseMatrixId’ ?

• 27 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello Experts,

We have HTM (V3) license for NA,US,CA. How do you define  the value for ‘HierarchicalDatabaseMatrixId’ ? even though from V3 onwards USA and Canada HTM is bundled together can we use multiple values for this parameter ID?

In HTM DB the matrix ID is shown as NA only, but when i use that i gives me an event error message as shown below:

Many thanks,

Vinu

icon

Best answer by Pubudu Dharmarathne 30 September 2021, 17:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @VinuP,

We cannot use comma separated values for the HierarchicalDatabaseMatrixId as per the current design. Instead, we must create separate PSO profiles if multiple HTMs are being used, Then, reference the Profile on the Dataset's Input_Reference when sending the xml in to the scheduling system.

‘NA’ is of course the correct matrix-Id value we should use when using an NA V3 HTM.

To narrow down the issues related to the warnings here, you may:

1. Verify if IFS PSO services have been configured to access the HTM database using the correct user in the “connection string”. This can be done by using the installer to reinstall the services and setting the connection string on the databases page.
  2. Verify if the PSO parameter 'TravelCalculationOption' is set to 'HierarchicalTravelMatrix'
  3. Verify if the ‘HierarchicalDatabaseMatrixID’ is set to the correct value (eg: NA)

Hope this will help.

Best regards,
Pubudu

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello @Pubudu Dharmarathne ,

Many thanks for the response. I know what I'm about to say should not make sense, but when i enter NA,US,CA the above error message will not appear.

We are still checking other options as well. We tried re-installing the HTM, re-installing the PSO version as well, None of it worked.

Please let me now if you have any thoughts on this. :)

Best Regards,
Vinu

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello @Pubudu Dharmarathne ,

I’ve checked the Parameters again, and re-installed the HTM and as you have mentioned the connection string addition to the HTM database was not connected properly so made the connection and the verification file works fine now. :)

Many thanks &  Regards,
Vinu.