Solved

• 30 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi experts,

What does “Message: A102:” in FSM server logs refer to?

E.g.

Message: A102: tokenId=yTfMrcddj7BIOTOHWgLalcTO47z/+r6AhHOGviMEpR5olnKn0iLtWaKIkttseJZCxcr0l5GgHIElYhWdP2QhxWX0Giw/JtbqpkqqEBJFXKOl5ujgd0wGA2vtROEchDVH, clientId=localhost, sessionId=w5/AWjYF5w0oMrZ+oIIsS0qB2zxvNkyihjq/8Vg3gohRAGIEh/rgp8fBeFN2Hf/GKl+bznlwmBvG2Q1FFCvg5A==f4+rP3Hg3YzcyEtxtEvETw==g3YW/QTPxrpcEtJ4CMAomQ==, tenantName=

Cheers,

Buddhima

icon

Best answer by SAMLK 30 January 2024, 16:25

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @buddhima ,

This is referred as an authentication exception in the fsm gateway when you do not receive a valid secure token from fsm. Just check whether the user has been automatically logged out of the activities from fsm as your person_id session might have an invalid/null session. You can simply query this by the sql command SELECT * FROM MX_T WHERE PERSON_ID=’XYZ’. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

I suppose this is from an environment using SSO due to the clientId being localhost, or? Any issues with user authentication? Or is it just a message that you frequently saw in the log file?

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I suppose this is from an environment using SSO due to the clientId being localhost, or? Any issues with user authentication? Or is it just a message that you frequently saw in the log file?

Best regards
Roman

Hi @roklde,

Thanks for your response. I suppose there aren’t any issues with authentication & this is a “Information type” message that appears quite frequently in the server log. Anything to be concerned about?

Regards,

Buddhima

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @buddhima ,

This is referred as an authentication exception in the fsm gateway when you do not receive a valid secure token from fsm. Just check whether the user has been automatically logged out of the activities from fsm as your person_id session might have an invalid/null session. You can simply query this by the sql command SELECT * FROM MX_T WHERE PERSON_ID=’XYZ’. 

Hi @SAMLK ,

Thank you for the response! :)

Regards,

Buddhima

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Best regards
Roman

Hi @roklde,

Thanks for your response. I suppose there aren’t any issues with authentication & this is a “Information type” message that appears quite frequently in the server log. Anything to be concerned about?

Regards,

Buddhima

I don’t think that this is something you should be concerned about. It’s a typical message you see in the server log.

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@buddhima 

Are you sure that this is coming as an information message log? this should be an invalid token exception that you are receiving from the sever log and ideally it’s supposed to log the message even at the minimum setting of exception log level. However, there can be many token validations which could pass or fail in the gateway and if you are not witnessing any problems in the environment this should not be something to concern about.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Best regards
Roman

Hi @roklde,

Regards,

Buddhima

I don’t think that this is something you should be concerned about. It’s a typical message you see in the server log.

Best regards
Roman

Great! Thank you very much for the help :)

Regards,

Buddhima

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@buddhima

Are you sure that this is coming as an information message log? this should be an invalid token exception that you are receiving from the sever log and ideally it’s supposed to log the message even at the minimum setting of exception log level. However, there can be many token validations which could pass or fail in the gateway and if you are not witnessing any problems in the environment this should not be something to concern about.

Yes, this was logged as an information message. No authentication issues in the env currently, so should be fine. Thank you for the help! :)

Regards,

Buddhima