Solved

How we can remove the division from Teams menu inside the PSO. ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Team, 

we need to do one modification inside the PSO, Division column need to be removed from Teams menu inside the PSO. As you can see the highlighted view in below screen shot.

Please let me know the steps if we can remove the division column inside the PSO. it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Shalu

icon

Best answer by tomgreenwood 8 March 2023, 10:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7

You can hide it using the options menu. 

If that’s not enough, can you please elaborate on why the fields existence is a problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi, 

To remove the column by default, create a list for the Teams screen as shown below and disable the show by default option for Division:

If you want to remove it from the list of possible columns select disallow. You can apply the lost for all user by selecting default List or assign this list to a specific group (which can then be linked to the users).

Regards,

Tom

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@tomgreenwood and All,

Thank you for the replying.

we have applied the same way. it seems that division, skill and requirement is not disabling from the team's screen. below we did the configuration.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@tomgreenwood and All,

Thank you for the replying.

we have applied the same way. it seems that division, skill and requirement is not disabling from the team's screen. below we did the configuration.

Everything is working only these three columns (division, skill and requirement) of PSO. are not getting disabled from the team's screen.

please let me know if we are missing any steps.

Thanks.

Shalu

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Shalu,

Check if the group(s) linked to your user have a list specified which overwrites the default list for this screen. I have set up my list as below:

then applied it to the administrator group (which my user belongs to):

and division is not shown: