Question

Function of the Last Survey Option in Survey Screen

• 14 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I have a survey that is used as a Dynamic Risk Assessment when the Tech arrives on site.

The DRA is completed upon arrival and saved. The tech will carry out the work and capture their notes etc. on the tablet. 

Our problem is that they may then need to another part of the building to work. Although there were no issues recorded on arrival, something may be identified when moving on to the new location. 

We don’t seem to be able to go back and edit the DRA Survey as it was saved. Is this because the last set of questions in the Survey was marked as End of Survey?

How can we allow the tech to amend a Survey in such a situation?

This is on Android FSM6u16 Mobile.

Thank you..

Angelo

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Can I please have a response or guidance as to how to call a particular survey for a second time during a workflow. 

Our engineers may work in one location and then need to move room and conduct another DRA at the new location,

Thank you, 

Angelo 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Angelo,

You can change the behavior of your survey using checkboxes which can be found in the top right of your survey.

If the “Lock Results” check box is checked, then you cannot change the answers that you have given in the survey. You can untick this checkbox if you need to change already answered questions.

Also, if you need to start your DRA survey as a fresh survey if you had to work in a different section of the building, check the “Show New” checkbox.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Geeth

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Geeth, 

I am afraid we have already explored your suggestion. and as you can see below, the only item ticked is the Last Survey check box. Results are not locked.

The thing is, when completing a survey in the FSM Mobile App, once you reach the end of the Survey a “Save” button on presented. Once saved you cannot go back and change anything previously entered as the questions and answers are then greyed out and I cannot see how to go back and amend any of the responses.

Any further guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Angelo