Question

FSM UI Designer: Information field in a lookup

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

Is it possible in a lookup to put an information-only field in this red area? Outside the filter area.

Best regards

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @João Martins ,

You can go to the relevant lookup from the ui designer and do the following.

click on any button on the header (im selecting cancel button). Then click on the plus icon as shown below.

Then select the first option “item panel” and choose the number of columns to be added. I’m selecting three columns

drag and drop the desired columns that you need to display from the add screen fields button. I’m keeping third column to hide a user_def value (make the user_def1 field as a hidden field from the properties) as I need to align the first two fields in the correct padding.

then click on any field which you have added under our new item panel and you should be able to move the new panel up using the up icon on the top on the panel as shown below.

Once it’s done save the lookup screen and refresh cache to see the changes on the webclient or smart client.

new lookup will look like this (this might not exactly be as same as what you have expected, but there can be other ways to achieve this)