Solved

FSM-Input XML Business Rule

• 30 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Can anyone please help me with how Input XML FSM business rule will work.However i know the XML business rule and how its is working.But i want to know whats the use of input XML and how it is different from normal  XML Business Rule.

One sample of input XML will be very helpful.

icon

Best answer by anmise 30 April 2020, 08:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Can anyone please help me with how Input XML FSM business rule will work.However i know the XML business rule and how its is working.But i want to know whats the use of input XML and how it is different from normal  XML Business Rule.

One sample of input XML will be very helpful.

In input XML is used when you want the user to add input when the rule is triggered. Below is an example where the user would input a line code and a note for a purchase order and this would be added to the event table.

<update_purchase_ord_tx>
<purchase_ord_tx>
<purchase_order_id>@purchase_order_id</purchase_order_id>
<text_line_code>@user_input[id=text_line_code, table_name=purchase_ord_tx, column_name=text_line_code, required=Y]</text_line_code>
<text>@user_input[id=text, table_name=purchase_ord_tx, column_name=text, control_type=TextArea, required=Y, height=120]</text>
<insert is_initialized="false"/>
</purchase_ord_tx>
</update_purchase_ord_tx>

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Dear Anmise,

Thanks, a lot for your quick response. I will implement the same and will get back if any help is required.

Thanks,

Pinmaya