Question

FSM Contract ID Missing from Place Products screen

• 19 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

Any idea’s why or contract ID Hyperlink has just stopped working IE product ID 17838 should show S1MC457 against and its just stopped 

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We don’t have a built-in contract id field on the product table of our version of FSM.  Do you know what database column it’s pointing to?  You can check using the “View Information” option in the menu.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

It links to Contr_Product.contract_ID its working but then stops on this place no reason I can find why as when you click into the prodcut the contract sub screen shows its on the contract

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Maybe something in the relationship constraints in the child relationships part of UI designer is filtering out that contract?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I’ve found that if I move the product to another place ID its then shows and i can hyperlink and click into the contract It must be something to do with the data limit loading information as only showing 649 Products then stops but is still linked. I’m not sure what that would come under

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

There’s a ROW_LIMIT app parameter.  I’m not sure if it will help you, or how high you’d want to set it.  

This is the description: Identifies the maximum number of rows that can be returned from the application server at one time. Value is any positive number.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

H,

Yes its set to 5000 so would think that's causing the issue We haven’t came across this issue because we haven’t got another contract with this many products but we will do.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Not sure if this is the best solution, but if this were my issue then I might create a new database view that returns all the columns displayed in your products tab.  Then make a new products tab using the view.