FSM App Mobile Logo

• 12 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I would like to change FSM mobile logo 208

5 replies

Badge +3

Hello, 

Where in mobile do you want to replace the logo? 

Regards,

Emil Isaksson 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @alhosan,

If you wish to change the logo, initially you have to add the logo you wanted to be displayed in the image library. Navigate to App Params screen. You will be able to find the below options for logo

App Params - Logo

You can read the description and get an idea on where does the specified image id (param value) will be visible. In the above image, I have used 245 and you can see in the top left corner the logo has been changed. 

If you want to change logo for the login screen of smart client, refer the following article.

Hope this answer helps

Best Regards,
Atheeq

Badge +2

Yes you are right but I would like to change app logo itself (mobile logo)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @alhosan ,

As per my understanding you cannot change the mobile logo through the application. You have to modify the mobile source code to achieve this requirement. Following is the process for android mobile app logo change. 

Initial application with default FSM logo.

In the source code folder, navigate to /MobileAndroidSDK\SDK\Mobile\src\main\res\drawable and replace the IFS logo files with the desired logos.

Replaced logos

Then when you build the project and run it in a mobile following will be the output. 

Modified Mobile Logo in application list screen
Modified Logo in initial FSM Mobile application screen

Note - Please use the correct dimensions used by the default FSM logo to make sure that the logo fits appropriately. Above is just an example where the dimensions are same for all three logo files. 

Hope this answer helps.

Best Regards,
Atheeq 

Badge +2

Hi @Atheeq Maharoof  - Where do we get the mobile source code from ?