Question

FSM and PSO Integration

• 29 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hello everyone, 

I am currently working on the FSM and PSO Integration and have the issue that no resources are shown in PSO. I followed the guide with the setup: Dataset, Teams, Rota, then send it over to PSO (in Integration Schedule + Setup to send timeplan every 2 min). Then everything was prepared in PSO with the ROTA and with Shifts. Afterwards, creating the person with resources and work from and also sended it over to PSO (Scheduling Manager). Back to PSO, looked into the Resource Planner and only could find a few of the teams I wanted to send there. 

I checked the Event tab, but couldn´t find anything that would help me: 

In other posts there were the suggestions to delete some line of the table THREESIXTY_RESOURCE and THREESIXTY_RAM_LOAD_HISTORY, but i couldn´t find the in our FSM environment.

Thanks everyone who is trying to help!

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @ArcMalteK ,

Have you marked the persons in FSM as ‘Scheduling Resources’ ? Also, In teams screen, have you added the members as resources & make sure the particular dataset is attached to the Team.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Badge +4

Hi @ArcMalteK ,

Have you marked the persons in FSM as ‘Scheduling Resources’ ? Also, In teams screen, have you added the members as resources & make sure the particular dataset is attached to the Team.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Hi Charith, 
yes I did all these steps before and it didn´t worked

Badge +2

What was the solution here? I have the same issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @ArcMalteK,

Have you tried sending the initial load again other than incrementally? Also check the value of ARP_ENABLED in app params.

Regards,

Kasun

Badge +2

I have send the inital load again and also checked the app param ARP_ENABLED. It says “Y”.

Badge +4

One Error we had was that the Rota on the FSM side and the Rota on the PSO side needs to be the same. After that it worked for us