Question

FSM 6 Update 26 Repair Center Screen Issue

• 20 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

We are updating from FSM 6 v16 to v26 and are currently regression testing. So much of it looks good except for one area - opening Repair Center screen times out.

It doesn’t matter if the unit selected was already available before the version update or if the RMA was created after, the result is the same.  We can search without issue, but clicking on an item to open the screen times it out.

• Opening a related task on the task screen is fine
  • using the default repair center screen instead of their modified screen gets the same result
  • I turned server log way up to see if it records anything, but I found nothing conclusive as the culprit.

Has anyone seen this or have other suggestions on where I should continue my hunt for a solution?

Any and all ideas are appreciated

Geoffrey

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @ProGeoffS ,

Did you find a solution for this issue?

Badge +2

@Chethana,

@ProGeoffS and I are on the same upgrade project. We do not have a solution yet. We created a few missing indexes and sent server logs back to IFS R&D. They replied back for us to create additional custom indexes.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

We just updated to U27, the issue is there as well.  We are submitting a support ticket 

Badge +2

@mmathias

Thanks Matt! Yes this has been a true head scratcher. What version are you upgrading from? We took a large jump from 6u15 to 6u26. Most of the notes for the in between were for PSO which we are not utilizing.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@mmathias

Thanks Matt! Yes this has been a true head scratcher. What version are you upgrading from? We took a large jump from 6u15 to 6u26. Most of the notes for the in between were for PSO which we are not utilizing.

This customer has upgraded from UPD23!

Badge +2

We have the same issue. We upgraded from U25 to U27. The issue was not present in U25. It appears to have been introduced in U26 ans remains unresolved in U27.