Question

DebriefCustomerReview and DebriefReview screens were not added to custom design created by customer

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Experts , 

One of our customer cannot able to see DebriefCustomerReview and DebriefReview screens  in their custom designs 

These screens were added as enhancement of UPD 17 release . There they mentioned that this will visible as inactive screen in custom design 

“New Customer Review (DebriefCustomerReview) and Summary (DebriefReview) screens have been added to replace the deprecated DebriefCustomerSignature and DebriefSignature screens. The new screens are active in the workflows and workflow menus of the baseline mobile design and the deprecated screens are inactive.”

As per RND suggestion earlier we requested customer to tick these (mpm upgrade and sync rules )two when they run mobile installer 

please review the image below (image1 )

image1 

Even after these customer cannot be able to see those custom designs , please review image2 to see how customer’s custom design shows 

image2 

Please provide any suggestions to overcome this issue please 

Thanks and Regards 

Shobana

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hey @Shobana 

I think this is R&D’s job  to resolve this issue.

Good luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

This indicates something went wrong while upgrading Mobile Designer metadata.  The first thing to check is the Run Log with run type of Mobile Upgrade.  The details in the run log should give some indication of what when wrong.  I would suspect something related to the mm_upgrade_track table not being populated properly before the upgrade attempt.  Just a guess based on previous experiences...

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

hi @BrianG , 

As you can see the image below it does show the mobile upgrade which is successful

Any other suggestions based on this 

Thanks and Regards 

Shobana

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

This screenshot shows you are upgrading from Update 22 to Update 22, so it will not attempt to upgrade any metadata.  The upgrade will only attempt to make changes based on the Initial Designer Build.  I recommend opening a case with these details to confirm, but the resolution will likely be to run a db script to update mm_upgrade_track to set a value in designer build to something that matches the version that you previously upgraded from.

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

hi @BrianG , 

Thanks a lot for this suggestion I will do the needful 

Thanks and Regards 

Shobana