Question

Creating New Escalation as Standalone Entity from Mobile!

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi Experts,

I want to create Escalation from IFS FSM mobile app directly without creating it from debrief workflow (i.e. not from request, task). So is there any way I can do that currently whenever trying to do that it is asking for a workflow to be entitled (debrief, quote).  So far, I’ve created an Escalation screen but there is no way of creating Escalation from there. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @subhodeep.mondal,

You can create custom screens and add them to any menus or workflows.

As I understand it, you need to create new escalation records from mobile. You can simply do this using custom screens.

Alternatively, in FSM Mobile, we have built-in DebriefEscalation and DebriefEscalationList screens to handle escalations.

Badge +2

Hi @chetana,

I know, we can create escalation from mobile from debriefEscalation. But I want to create escalation as a standalone entity not under any request or task. So I want to create escalation from mobile from home screen. This is my goal. Can you suggest me whether it is possible or not.

Thanks,

Subhodeep

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @subhodeep.mondal ,

I'm not clear about your functionality, but you can create a custom screen and add it to the home screen. From there, you can implement your desired functionality within your custom screen.

When creating the screen, choose the menu option as 'Home' only. Alternatively, you can add the screen to the home menu after its creation.

As for the screenshot you provided, you've already added the screen to the home menu. Are you experiencing issues with creating escalation records on that screen?