Solved

Comparison Doc of Cloud Service Management Vs FSM Stand Alone tool

• 25 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

Hi Team I am looking for a document with the comparison feautures of IFS Cloud Service management vs IFS FSM Stand Alone tool. What are available in cloud which is not in FSM and vice versa. 

icon

Best answer by sujoin 25 April 2024, 14:14

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @manikantakorada ,

IFS cloud is based on FSM stand-alone tool but still it completely different from FSM. There are separate document for IFS cloud service.

Thanks

Sumit Joshi 

Badge +2

Thanks for your quick response @sujoin . But to explain the difference if anyone probes what is the difference between Cloud Service Management and FSM, How do we explain it. Like if this feature is available in FSM but not in cloud or vice versa. If you have any analysis done from your end. It would be help for our analysis if you share it with me

Badge +2

I am sure there would be more features available in Cloud inclusive of FSM but can you confirm all features of FSM are available in Cloud? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @manikantakorada ,

All the features are available under IFS cloud but with different naming Convention.

Service Managment for Work Order Creation 

PM Actions for Preventative Maintenance

Lobby Design

Users

Customer

Work Time Calendar

Then we have some new features

Company

Sites

Maintenance Organization

Resource Structure

Resource Group

Schedule Exceptions

These are some screen which we use in FSM for creation of Request/Task.

Hope This information is helpful to you.

Thanks

Sumit Joshi

Badge +2

Hi @sujoin Thanks for quick turnaround. Your answer helped a lot.  Hopefully there would be some analysis document has been done, if it is possible, can you attach here with the screen changes/new features like how cloud release document which is being shared to the open crowd. Just in case if you find the document is classified as public. Thank you!!!!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @manikantakorada,

Unfortunately, no such document till now created where there it is shown in comparison.

Let me see if there is any?

Thanks

Sumit Joshi

Badge +2

Hi @sujoin Thank you. I would be waiting for the response at your earliest. 

Badge +2

Hi @sujoin By any chance were you able to source the document.