Solved

Access Group Issue in FSM

• 17 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

There are two issues that we need to get guidance from R&D.

Issue that need R&D input.

1. Work Calendar Issue :

The Work Calendar don’t have access_group and due to which Dispatcher Role is affected : They should only be able to see the Calendars which belong to their access_group

Cluster : they should be able to see all the calendars in multiple access groups

1. Access Group Issue on Place in Request Screen

A Dispatcher is able to Type in a Place record which belongs to a different access group. This is a major issue since the lookup filters out the access group but why the FSM is fetching the details of Place which doesn’t belong to the current access group.

Dispatcher current access group : 00301008

Place in the above screenshot was typed in and its access group is 0000101

Dispatcher has two Roles :

Both are incremental

Only LC_ZELHEM_ACESS_DATA has access group   00301008

1. CONTRACTS :

Same issue Any product can be typed in. The lookup are fine but typed in products are not validated.

Please suggest if I should log a case for this and then wait or we can directly reach out to get a comment.

icon

Best answer by ALFA 8 November 2021, 14:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Abhinavc

Just saw your message, I am not R&D but I felt like leaving a comment.

For point 1 since there is no access group field in the database this is a product enhancement topic, so I guess your only shot would be to raise an IFS Idea for other people to vote since this is not technically a “bug” but more a missing feature.

For the 2 and 3  I don’t face it on my environment, you can type in the value via the id but you can’t save the data as you have an error message poping up (PS: I don’t use incremental roles)

So if you can still save the data then this might be a role issue due to access group : maybe linked to the fact that you have one incremental role without access group mentionned for example that would allow you to see more than you should.

In any case if you still have a doubt even after checking your roles, try to reproduce it in baseline envrionment and raise a case with the details .But it looks like a role issue to me :)