Solved

View Documents from Document Package

• 16 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Greetings, IFS Community

Hope all is well with you.

What is the process for enabling the ability to view documents in "Document Package"?

Document revisions contain a copy of the documents

For example:

1-This is the Document Package. From this page, I would like the user to be able to see it

In the Document Revisions section, there is an actual copy of the document.
 In order to enable the Object Connection Transformation, I follow these steps:

Are there any suggestions?

Thanks,

JL

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 16 June 2023, 08:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

It looks like you have not provided all the keys of the documents added to the package. Then the system doesn't know what document revision is actually in the package.

You mentioned Object Connection Transformation, can you explain how you planned to use that for document packages?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Mathias Dahl 

Thanks for your response.

I do not understand why the “Latest Revision”, “Document Revision”, ”Doc Sheet”, “Status” are not populating when I select the document no. I am selecting even a document with only one revision.

I think there is bug in the code.

p3_ VARCHAR2(32000) := 'PACKAGE_NO'||chr(31)||'ENGINEERIN'||chr(30)||'DOC_CLASS'||chr(31)||'30'||chr(30)||'DOC_NO'||chr(31)||'10022772'||chr(30)||'DOC_REV'||chr(31)||''||chr(30)||'ASSOCIATED_REVISION_TYPE'||chr(31)||'Latest Created'||chr(30)||'MILESTONE_PROFILE'||chr(31)||'ENGEERING'||chr(30)||'USER_CREATED'||chr(31)||'ZETE1APP'||chr(30)||'DATE_CREATED'||chr(31)||'2023-06-16-08.14.46'||chr(30);

The concatenation does not include the values of 'DOC_REV'  Lastest Created.

For more information about the document_no I attempted to insert, please see the screenshot below.

Is there a way to add document directly from document revision (RCB) to add it to a particular document package?

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Interestingly, I discovered that the way the line work is displayed depends on the three options in the "Update Revision" section 

"Doc Sheet", "Doc Rev", "Doc Sheet", and "Status" will be provided by Fixed

The other two will depend on the most recent release or creation

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Did you answer your own questions now? 🙃

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Mathias Dahl  thanks for your help and time.