Solved

Projections for document object

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

is there a way to find out what are the permissions or projections required for document approvals under customer order. i am struggling to find out.

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 1 June 2022, 23:15

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Required projection for approvals is “ ApprovalsHandling” .  If enable the ‘debug console’ option standing on  Document Management > Approvals aurena page, it is possible to find out the projection details.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks @Mayura Wasantha  , i was referring to approvals that are connected to customer order under attachments. i  already gave access to “ ApprovalsHandling” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

In IFS Cloud, all attachments are granted by the projection that has the name of the object convection service (also known as attachment service) plus "AttachmentHandling". In this case it should be "ApprovalRoutingAttachmentHandling".

Let us know if this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

HI @Mathias Dahl  , thanks i can now see the approvals but unfortunately when i click on approve there is another pop up comes saying ok or cancel , on pressing ok nothing happens on mobile phone using aurena client but the same aurena client when used on Computer the approval button is working and getting approved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

HI @Mathias Dahl  , thanks i can now see the approvals but unfortunately when i click on approve there is another pop up comes saying ok or cancel , on pressing ok nothing happens on mobile phone using aurena client but the same aurena client when used on Computer the approval button is working and getting approved. 

It sounds like a mobile-specific Aurena client issue and I think I cannot help out with that, sorry.

I’m glad you got the permissions working though.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks @Mathias Dahl , i have logged a case on IFS support. hope it is not a serious problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks!