Solved

Object connection Transformation no working

• 11 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi ,

There’s a requirement to transfer document from Serial Object to Part Serial

The setup is done in Object connection transformation and I have tested the transformation as well.

Key in part serial is partno and serial no which is available in serial object.

After doing all the setup The attachement transfer is not working .any help or suggetion would be a great help. anything else I need to check here that I have missed?

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 11 April 2022, 14:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi,

You cannot use the EquipmentSerial LU name, you need to use EquipmentObject, like this:

The reason is that the serial object screen have had its attachment LU changed:

All clear?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Mathias Dahl  Thank you for the information. I used the same as you suggested but now the attachment section in serial object is greayed out I can’t edit or add documents .

Object Connection transformation setup :

Serial object Attachment section : New and Attach options are greayed out

I have also checked the object connection setup and seems to be coprrect as it was working before.

tried refreshing cache as wellas tested the transformation gave me proper output.

Do you think it might have hap[pened due to the setup we did in transformation ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I suggest you read what the Object Connection Transformation documentation says about the Editable column 🙂 And, just because I had to (yes, had to) set it to None in my case, does not mean it should be in your 🙂 Let me know if you cannot figure it out.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Mathias Dahl  It worked  I had realised just after posting the comments and updated and tested It\s enabled now.

I have set it enabled Source(Serial Object) and it enabled the new and edit options.

Thanks for the help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Great stuff! 🙂💪🏻