Solved

Document upload error

• 30 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello,

When trying to upload a document in IFS cloud, im receiving below error.

Something went wrong when uploading the file using the Aurena Agent. Error message: Missing or empty mandatory parameter: odata

i did a bit of an investigation and the error comes from command CreateAndConnectDoc in the DocReferenceObjectAttachment.client file. When trying to execute the agentcall Upload this is getting failed. It looks like we cannot access aurena agent code. Can someone explain me why this error is raised. I suspect the file part could be a reason. File is located in a folder structure like below.C;\Users\t.user\New Folder\Test.pdf

any help is highly appriciated..

Thanks

Roshanga

icon

Best answer by Amila Samarasinghe 18 October 2022, 15:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Does the Aurena Agent work for you in for example the User Settings page? It should look something like this:

Also, does it work to check in a file from, say, the Document Revision page?

Thanks!

Badge +1

To solve this issue: Correct the orientation before uploading using a PDF editor or the tool that created it. Rotating the pages, changing orientation properties of the fields, and re-saving the file in portrait mode is your best bet. Manually re-size and reposition the fields within the tagger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

To solve this issue: Correct the orientation before uploading using a PDF editor or the tool that created it. Rotating the pages, changing orientation properties of the fields, and re-saving the file in portrait mode is your best bet. Manually re-size and reposition the fields within the tagger.

Did you reply to the right post? :)

Badge +1

Can you tell you this suggestion is work for you?

Thanks,
visit this site

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @roshanga 

We had a customer with the same error and for them the local checkout path inside user settings page was defined as One Drive folder\Documents and when we changed it to a path inside the local machine or create a further folder in One drive such as One Drive folder\Documents\Docman this got solved.

Thanks

Badge +4

Does the Aurena Agent work for you in for example the User Settings page? It should look something like this:

Also, does it work to check in a file from, say, the Document Revision page?

Thanks!

Hi Mathias,

this seems to me this is a bug in IFS. Is it possible IFS fixes this?

MfG,

Dietmar